Sunday, November 1, 2009

My new adventure begins...

So since my drive to the "City" now consists of the big city of Farmersville, thought I would change my heading and do a quick post to say "Thank You" to everyone for their well wishes for the start of my new job tomorrow morning.

It was bitter sweet to leave GS for the final time on Friday knowing that it wasn't like my previous times, when I was actually coming back in 4 months after having a new child, this time would be my last. I was proud of myself that I didn't cry, though there were few that almost made me break down. I know that I will see a majority of them again and I have made life long friends with a few. My previous co-workers sent me off on to my new adventure with tons of food in my belly and a nice, little surprise as well.

So, tomorrow morning starts a new chapter in my life and I hope that it is going to be just as fun as the past chapters have been!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you as your new journey begins. I know you'll enjoy spending more time with your family. Hope you have a good week!

    P.S. I hope I qualify in the life long friend category - ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete