Monday, September 28, 2009

Kelton is 7 months

It is hard to believe that 7 months have already passed. Kelton is such a joy and we are all so thankful he is part of our family. He is normally a happy baby as you can see by the photos, he is almost always smiling and laughing. He has the funniest laugh and really likes it when Jackson is the one making him laugh.
Kelton has had his 2 bottom teeth for almost a month now. And let me tell you, he is aware that they are there and will take any opportunity he can get to show you that he is boss. He tried to take a bite out of my chin during church on Sunday.
Kelton is also a fan of eating...but is very picky...will only eat fruit and oatmeal as of now. He hated every veggie we tried and even did the fake gag on sweet peas, though I must say I can't blame him on those.
These past 7 months have been wonderful and can't wait to watch him grow even more!

Our Happy Little Boy

Caught with his brother's gun!


He has learned to hold his own bottle....I don't let him do it often....don't want him to grow up too fast.


I caught Jackson being sweet and watching TV with Kelton the other night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment