Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kelton's Halloween Fashion Show

So now that I have 2 kids, that means more money is shelled out for these two little guys. Well after pricing Halloween costumes at Target and other places, I decided, with the recommendation of my brother, to look at a resale shop, because I refuse to spend that much money on a costume worn 1 time.


Last Thursday, as I was on my way home, I stopped by Kid to Kid in Rockwall. They had tons of costumes, so I decided to pick up a few and bring them home and hopefully get Kelton to cooperate with me as we try these on. I was so surprised at how much he loved trying the costumes on. The Rooster, by far, was my favorite & I think possibly his, but since I will have to be carrying him most of the night, decided to go with something less bulky and we picked the Giraffe. Seemed fitting since we had the most fun feeding and petting them at the Colorado Springs Zoo on our vacation.


Jackson is still without a costume, but he is more vocal now, so there is no telling what we will end up in this year.








Quack! Quack!





What a cutie pie Giraffe!




Look at that pose and grin!





Fashion show is over!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes. The giraffe is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I bought Sam's costume at a resale shop last year for $10 and she won a costume contest with it!

    ReplyDelete